Thursday, October 8, 2009

How Sweet it is!

Angels vs. Boston, 1st playoff game! You KNOW we HAD to be there right? My cousin got us tickets and to the game we all went... Sad but true, we've recently added a Red Sox fan to our family... so we had to bring him along with us so we could have more fun at the game, taunting him! :)

Me and my cousin Chrissy!


Not 1 empty seat in the place! Sea of Angels Red!

This is my cousin Jen and her new hubby, Angel fan vs. Red Sox fan. At least their marriage will be very interesting! Love you guys!

Poor Kwasi, Red Sux fan.... he was pretty sad! He took a horrible beating from the jackass Angels fans sitting behind us too. They were MEAN, not just taunting him, but being jerks about it! I thought for sure I was gonna have to back up my new family and jump into any fights that may have broken out! But Kwasi got up and left and watched the game on the monitors down stairs so we didn't have to fight anyone :) Red Sox fan or not, it was bad. This is the first time in my life that I was backing up a Red Sox fan, weird... Only cause Kwasi is such a nice sweet guy!


This guys's shirt says it all!


It was such a great game!


Amazing to be at the stadium when everyone comes together for a game like this!


Rally Monkey! OH YEAH!!!


Looking forward to kicking some Yankee butt now and moving onto the World Series!!! Possible freeway series? Wouldn't that be so nice?

No comments: