Wednesday, August 29, 2012

50/50


Being in my 19th week today means I am half way through my pregnancy! Normally at 20 you would count that as half way but knowing I will be delivering at 38 or 39 weeks means I'm half way there now! I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I haven't gained much weight, but my belly is getting big for sure!! I'm under tons of stress with my stupid medical insurance. But I'm hoping to get through that and stop stressing about it. I'm really trying to be thankful that I have insurance, but at this point I would rather not so I could go get on some state insurance that wouldn't cost me nearly as much! That out of the way everything is going pretty smoothly now!
I went back to the OBGYN I had when I was pregnant with Alana and that was the best move for me! I remember how much I like him!
My patience with kids these last few weeks is horrible. Alana is one of the best kids ever and I am still not being as patient with her as I'd like to be. I teach 2 and 3 year olds at church on Sunday's and my patience has for sure left the building there. Having 8 toddlers to deal with even if just for an hour isn't as fun as it was! Soon enough I'll take a break from that as well. I have to remember I'm pregnant and just get irritated pretty easily and try to keep myself in check!
Maternity clothes suck at this point. I try to pick up a few things here and there when I see a good deal, but I really hate spending money on clothes I'll only wear for a few months!! Having to get dressed for work everyday sucks these days and will only get worse before it gets better. But trying to deal with it for now!

My good news this week?!? Hubby had a good job offer so he'll be going back to work! YAY!
Ultrasound on Thursday to find out the sex of the baby! Some think I'm crazy, but I thought I'd do something fun this time with it! We are going to have the doctor write down on a paper, boy or girl and then seal it in an envelope so we don't know. I'm going to take that envelope to the bakery by our house and they are going to bake Victor a Birthday cake for our dinner Friday night. The inside of the cake will either be pink or blue! But none of us will know until we cut into it! We are having our families and some friends over to celebrate with us! It's part Victor's birthday/new job celebration/gender reveal party, all in one! Pictures coming soon!

Team Boy, wear your blue, team girl, wear your pink!

No comments: