Wednesday, August 15, 2012

17 weeks

Today I am 17 weeks pregnant! We've entered a big ol ugly turnip stage.

Once I hit 14 weeks my sickness went away, yes, just like it was supposed to. CRAZY how that works!! Don't get me wrong, I'm still tired and am out of breath walking up stairs but having the sickness go away has been amazing! The day I did dishes and laundry on the same day and felt fine afterwards was a big milestone for me! Man I am so lucky to have Victor home right now, as stressful as it is, it's been just as amazing. Having the house clean and not having to do dishes for almost 3 months while I felt so horrible was a Godsend! Thank you hubby for carrying me through my first 3 months of craziness!

The day before I hit 16 weeks I was sitting at my desk talking to a co-working and all of a sudden I felt something in my stomach! I had to stop talking and just wait for it. It was just as amazing as the first time I felt Alana! I forget how cool it feels to feel a baby inside of you! Weird, crazy but amazing!! Since then I've felt the baby a few more times. I have to love this and enjoy it while it's so small and tiny. I do remember how it feels to have a stomach FULL of kicking me in the ribs! That will be here before I know it!

Emotions have been crazy lately. Stress has been the same craziness. This pregnancy is 100% different than it was with Alana so I'm trying to not kill anyone, run anyone over, or be too mean to anyone because I'm pregnant. Trying to keep it all in check! Putting all of my emotions and stress into God's hands and all will be just fine! In just a few short weeks I'll be half way through my pregnancy! YAY!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooohhh lady you sound like me being pregnant with Eliza!!! Therefore you're having a girl. :)