Friday, August 17, 2012

Flashback Friday

This picture was 3 days after my baby girl was born. After reading my friend Sarah's blog and her birth story it made me think so much about the day Alana was born and how crazy and unreal it was. Sarah wrote such an amazing story about her 2nd daughter's birth, it made me even that much more excited for our baby #2. But for now I will just re-read about Alana and love how awesome and crazy that experience was and how awesome she is and continues to be. It helps me with the little patience I have with her right now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwww this is so sweet. I'm just now catching up on your blogs and saw this!! haha I loved writing Eliza's birth story. And I LOVE re-reading all the birth stories too, it just leaves such a warm feeling in my heart after doing so. <3