Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend

It's funny how last weekend I said on my blog that it was the looongest week ever. Well I should have just waited another week and then I could say that again. Damn.... this week was full of changes at work. I left on Friday and had never been so happy to be going into a weekend. I've been there over a year and I think this was the first time I've complained about work.... I was in need of a good stiff drink and a sunny weekend! And the weekend was busy with fun stuff! With this amazing weather you just can't beat being outside and enjoying the sun!!! We took Alana miniature golfing for the first time! She loved it and did really well! She actually did better then me on some holes! A pro in the making I'm sure!


We also took Alana to see Rapunzel in 3D. You really gotta LOVE the dollar theatre these days!! This girl is a pro at the movies! She's so good at just sitting and watching and didn't even think twice about the glasses!



I was really surprised at how good the movie was! I think we may go out now and buy it! It's a must have and might be my new favorite disney movie!

No comments: