Friday, April 29, 2011

Beach

The other day Victor mentioned the word Beach when he was describing where something was. The word Beach was alllllll Alana heard. For the next 30 minutes she was convienced we were going to the beach when in fact we were not! Victor told her he would take her to the beach "tomorrow". This girl remembers everything and if you don't remember, she'll remind you... So on Thursday they got up and went to the beach while I had to go off to work... boooo me!! They picked up Grandma on the way to the beach and had a great day out in the warm, warm sun! I was at work soooooo jealous!!



Digging for sand crabs!



This girl loves her beach!



Cheese with Grandma!










That evening after bath time she decided she wanted to chesse it up for some pictures so who am I to stop her?? She says this is her "sitting like a Princess".


Cheese!



Chesse with mama! My new favorite picture!

No comments: