Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chopity.... chop... chop..

Believe it or not I went through with it.... I thought I was going to chicken out. After all, I had never wanted my hair that short before. But with all this weight loss and just all together feeling better about myself, I wanted something different... I have wanted it for months now... it grows back right? What's the worst that could happen? I'd have to wear a hat.... The guy at my salon looked at the picture once for about 4 seconds and never had to look at it again... he just did.... my hair had gotten soooooo long!
that's a LOT of hair on the ground!!

TA-DA!!! I must say I love it!

I was scared for no reason because i LOVE it!! I think it looks great, it's so damn easy to take care of and it's now a 5 minute blow dry instead of 45 minutes. Yeah, so it's kinda a mom hair cut but hell I'm a mom and i really love it!! Go me for making a good change!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

WoW! It's so cute!!!! I'm chopping off mine this week but I'm not sure if I'm gutsy enough to chop that much. I'm proud!

Ashley said...

You look great!! Love it!

Jen Reason said...

I was scared for you too!! BUT it looks really, really cute. I couldnt stop looking at you on Sat :) It just looks so good and you look so comfortable with it too.

Anonymous said...

OMG id die..lol I freak when they cut 3 inches..hehe It looks so cute!