Monday, April 18, 2011

And the winner is...

Ok, so I got third place, but third place never looked so good!!! I won $100 at work for coming in 3rd place for our Loco Losers!!! I started in 3rd place at week 1 with 24 people in the competition and never left 3rd place! I've lost a total of 19.2 pounds in 12 weeks! That's 1.6 pounds lost each week!

It's amazing to live a WAY more healthy lifestyle and to just feel so much better about myself! New haircut and all! It's a new Jamie. Our new session of 12 weeks starts on May 2nd! I know the next 20 will be even harder to lose but I'm in it to win it!!!


A big thank you to my hunny Victor for helping me stay motivated and for making me healthy dinners!!! A a big thank you to my bestest Crystal for checking in with me all the time to make sure I'm not eating to much (or drinking too many calories). I love my friends and family for the support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jamie!!!!!