Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend

So lately I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should be. We have had soooo much going on that it's hard to keep up. But if I don't post about it, I will at some point forget about it.

Last week was a loooooong week and when Friday came I was happy for it to be here! My boss was out of the office so I was able to catch up on some work. But Friday evening rolled around and I wanted to get out into the sun! It was such a BEAUTIFUL day! I had Victor grab Alana and meet me out here so we could head over to the beach! It couldn't have been a better Friday evening! We took off our shoes and hung out in the sand for a bit!

Amazing right? I couldn't live that far from the beach. Although I HATE the sand, it's still such a nice place to be close to! My Friday's never looked so awesome!

Saturday morning we woke up early to head to Alana's class we signed her up for. A "Building Blocks" class with other kids her age. We signed her up for 2 classes through the city just so she can try to be more social. Clearly the apple dropped pretty dang far with this one! So besides going to Sunday School or hanging out with her cousins she doesn't hang out with kids a lot so this was a good test for her. She did pretty good and we are looking forward to the next few weeks as she takes the classes. We also signed her up for farm days where she learns how to feed and take care of animals. She's going to LOVE that class!!

We found a church a few months ago down the street from us that we love and on Saturday they had a Young Couples BBQ. It was really fun to hang out with people that are our age with kids and get to know them! Sunday we went to church, headed out to visit my grandparents and then over to my friend Jen's. Busy, busy weekend. More pictures to come soon. Monday was a REALLY long stressful day and I'm glad I get to wake up tomorrow to a new day!

Happy News today: Down 17.2 pounds!!! Almost at 20 BABY!!!!

No comments: