Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend fun!

This weekend brought some CRAZY heat to Cali! Before it got to hot on Saturday, we headed out for a bike ride down the river bed! We've had our bikes for 2 weeks and I can honestly say we are hooked! I LOVE to go out for a ride, and we have been doing so well. On Saturday we did 6 miles in the morning before it was even 10am. It's so easy to do! Once we start we don't really want to stop, but even if we just go 3 miles, we have to turn around and come back and it adds up really fast! I kinda feel like I'm addicted to bike ridding now! I want to go every single day, even if it's just for 2 or 3 miles, but nothing less! I'find myself saying that I'm going to add a few more miles every week! I think I'm going to start keeping track of it so I know how much we are doing! We have this cool little app on our phones that shows how long we've gone and how many miles, so it's pretty easy to track! It's doing wonders for me! I find I'm in such a better mood all around on the days we ride, Alana loves it and it makes her happy! We are out as a family and family time is so important these days with all that is going on!


Sunday daddy had to work so Alana and I hung out at the house for awhile just relaxing!


Then daddy came home and we decided instead of turning on the AC we would fill up Alana's pool she got from Martha for her birthday! That pool has been so helpful this summer!
You talkin to me?


She's my camera ham! Isn't she just so fricken cute??


Cheese with Daddy!


The poor dogs were so hot, we pulled them in the little pool to cool off! Alana's BFF's!


She loves the water and it's the best way to cool off in this crazy 110 degree weather!


Alana and I had some fun with Hand and foot prints! She loves to see them so I made sure to take some pictures this time!


Can we say bigfoot?? It only looks that big because her's is so tiny!

2 comments:

Jen Reason said...

You go girl!! Keep up the good bike riding!

Anonymous said...

Alana Rosie ie getting sooo big even since just this summer she looks liek such a big girl now!