Friday, September 10, 2010

Royality

So, Victor and I are not those parents who have called their little girl Princess since she was born, I'm pretty sure you've never heard out of our mouths, "Our little princess". She's just always been Alana or all of the other millions of names we've come up with. She knows all the Disney Princesses (not by name), the just calls them Princess. A few weeks ago she was hanging out with her cousins, Kali and Emily and they must have taught her about being a Princess. She now insists she is a Princess. Daddy is Superman, Mommy is the queen and Alana is the princess. I'd really have to agree with that statement! My little girl is so smart!!

With that said, Kali has every Princess outfit known to man, and Alana wanted to get in on the action this time!

My Princess Ariel

Goofy girls!


Princess in training!

1 comment:

just another mama said...

We're the same way. I never wanted 'princess' to be a nickname. Alana makes for a cute princess though!!