Friday, September 10, 2010

Hasta la vista baby

Our friend Chris has decided to leave us and move back to Florida. We are very, very sad to see him go. We hosted a party this weekend to wish him well!

We will miss you so much Chris! You have been such a great friend to us!





Of course we Rockband'ed for his last night! No one will EVER sing "boys" as well as you Chris. I will for sure miss you at our Rockband nights! (Victor might not miss you as much, he'll get the Mic back at least)

Me and Chris


Chris, Xochitl and Jennifer


Me and my hubby


Something in the way she knows,
And all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.
I don't want to leave her now.You know I believe and how.


We will come visit you in FL when we make it to Disneyworld!!! Love you, have a great trip!

No comments: