Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Fun!

Sunday daddy had to work so Alana and I hung out at the house (as I recovered from the long day at Raging Waters) But also needed some alone time with my Alana Rose. I miss our days together!! She loves just as much as I do the Plumeria flowers in the yard, she is always going to pull them off the tree and stick them behind her ear! Then she tells me she wants a picture... who am I to say no to a picture? So again, super cute pics of her with the flowers!


My new favorite picture!!




She always wants me to wear one too!


Then we headed into the kitchen to make some meatballs to go with our dinner!


Alana helped me mix everything together! She loves helping in the kitchen!


Between me and her grandma, she should be a great cook and baker some day!


Loving my weekend time with her. She's getting too big TOO FAST!

1 comment:

Jen Reason said...

Maybe Alana can TEACH ME to COOK and BAKE. hahahahaa!! What fun Mother-Daughter time.
And I love your new fanily photo (at the top of your blog)
xoxoxo