Sunday, July 11, 2010

Only in California

**Where the grass is really greener**

I swear, only in California can we be sitting in the park Saturday night, freezing out butt off, to pool side on Sunday in the 90 degree weather!

Saturday evening we headed to Cypress to see my friend Martha play in a concert in the park. We got out the lawn chairs (for the second night this week), brought snacks and went to the park for a great concert! Martha plays the Chello and this is the second time I've gotten to see her in concert! She is very talented... maybe one of the most talented friends I have?? I love to watch her play!


Alana always enjoys time outside especially when she can run around or color but we can still listen to some great music!


Me and my Alana Rose


It got so chilly sitting out there. We bundled up to keep warm, she always keeps daddy warm!


20 hours later we were hanging out with some friends by the pool in the hot sun! Yes, only in California!! The pool was so neat, it was like the beach where it started like the coastline. Alana loved to hang out where she could sit down but still be in the water.


She also loved to hang out on daddy's head!


Or in his arms! She's such a daddy's girl. It melts my heart!


We had so much fun out in the sun and the pool Sunday! Can't wait to go visit again soon!

No comments: