Tuesday, May 11, 2010

They make me happy!!

I've blogged about the Plumeria flowers I will have growing in my back yard soon, but failed to mention the most beautiful Roses I have in the front! Every color you can imagine, rows and rows of them! They are in FULL bloom right now! From the street our house looks so colorful! (Thank God for a gardener!!!)

Roses always make me happy! They are just so beautiful and they smell so good!


On Mother's Day while Daddy had to work, Alana and I went outside and she picked out the ones she wanted me to cut off to bring in the house for our vase! There is nothing like the smell of fresh roses from my garden when you walk in!


This one is amazing, it looks like it's made of velvet and is so big!


Looks almost fake right? I LOVE it!


And of course we had to get a few yellow ones in there!

No comments: