Sunday, May 9, 2010

Remember

You are the person who molded me into the woman I am today. I told you all the time that I wish I could be half the mom to my children as you were to me. You have made me strong, you taught me everything I know. My whole life, Mother's Day has been about you and celebrating you. I will remember you today, honor you, but also celebrate the mom I am, the mom you helped me to be, and will continue to become.
Thank you to my grandma who helped my mom become the amazing woman she was. We have a long string of great and amazing women in our family, Alana and I promise to carry on that tradition! Thank you for being great!
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in my life, my sisters and their daughters, my aunts and their daughters, my cousins and their daughters! Happy Mother's Day to all the mother like people in my life, you know who you are and I thank you for all of your love and support.

No comments: