Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Night O dancing!

My sisters Birthday was Tuesday so this past weekend we went out dancing to "kind of" celebrate her birthday! My sister, myself and Crystal have found that the three of us have TONS of fun together, so I'm sure there will be several more nights like this one!

Cheers!


Me and my sester!


Me and my "like a sester"


2 hot single chicks I picked up on the way!

It's Miley!


There was this guy that couldn't get enough of Jacquie and Crystal. He was wearing a blue suit and had a cool white hat on, so you know we had to steal it.


Party girl!


These ladies are single!!


Just me


Blue suit guy had some crazy shoes on...
I had a blast girls! Thank you for being my new dancing partners!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, specially the ones of crystal. Still as gorgeous as I remember

Anonymous said...

Ok thats gay

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to be there!! Miss you girls!