Thursday, December 4, 2008

Comment People!!!!

So today I visited SunCal because I had to drop off some important paperwork (That I forgot at home anyway), but of course lunch with Auntie Crystal is always nice too. As I was showing Alana off around the office so many people said to me, I look at your blog all the time!
It's weird cause sometimes I think, why do I update my blog I doubt very many people look at it... Rosemarie told me today I don't update it enough? So people, if you are out there blog stocking me (that's a good thing) leave us a comment so I know you are out there!! I love to read what people think of the pictures and messages I put up! Just click on the little link under the post that says "comments" and leave us one!!!

2 comments:

RM-FD said...

Yeap see here I (Rosemarie) am stocking you! HA! I enjoy your blog so much and love keeping up with you and your family. In this crazy thing I call a JOB I love the brain break to visit your blog! I believe in keeing in touch with friends even if life is hectic. Take Care- RM

Unknown said...

i read it!!!!!!
luv,