Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Pictures

My friend Michelle turned me onto her Photographer named Angel and she did our Maternity shots. I LOVED her pictures and decided to ask her to do our Christmas pictures. I had a great idea of going to Disneyland and taking them because it was decorated and of course... wanted to do something different!! So I hope you enjoy the slide show of pictures!

Thank you Angel for taking the time to come to Disneyland with us and get these amazing shots! Angel is fabulous at what she does and I recommend her to anyone needing pictures taken for any occasion. Weddings, family shots, maternity, kids, portraits... she does it all, is very reasonably priced and is a pleasure to work with! Here is her website if you want to check out her work!

http://angelgphotography.com/

No comments: