Thursday, December 25, 2008

Alana's First Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas this year! Alana's first Christmas was great! Full of family and love! We started of last weekend with the Harp side of the family at my aunt's house with all of my aunts and uncles and cousins. It was a nice day and always great to see everyone together! I have no pictures from it (shame on me, I know) hopefully I can get my uncle to email me some!
Christmas eve is always at Victor's moms house. We hang out and make Tamales (and eat them) and then close to midnight we open gifts!

We brought over our Wii so the kids could play.

Alana hanging out with Daddy.
I was helping with the Tamales


Alana had to get her first Tamale making experience in this year!


Caught red handed!
EARLY Christmas morning we got up and headed to Corona to see my parents, sisters and grandparents.

Alana was eating all the wrapping paper.


Christmas was really all about the kids this year!

Alana had a great first Christmas this year!

Thank you to all the cousin's, aunt, uncle's, grandparents and friends who got Alana a Christmas Present this year! She got a lot of great stuff from everyone and we are very fortunate to have such great family that cares so much about the kids!

No comments: