Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

Glitter Graphics
Today my niece Hailey is the big 1-3!!! Teenage years, here she comes!! Happy Birthday dork! Here are a few of my favorite pictures through the years!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Hailey when she was little!
We were on the Farris Wheel at Disneyland! Look how cute and cuddly she is!
This is here a little bit older. I was scared and she was fine as we were about to go on the Maliboomer at DCA!


Not sure we have taken pictures anywhere but Disneyland :)
This is the most recent one I took of her just a few months ago! She has turned into such a beautiful young lady! Happy 13th Birthday dork!!! Aunt Meme loves you!

1 comment:

April Tagg said...

You are the best Aunt to Haley !!! She always talked to me about you when ever we were together (which was never enough for me.) The other mother