Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie Day

Since I was younger my best friend Ashley and her family have always done a cookie day around Christmas. A few years ago Jen invited me to a frosting cookie day and Alana loved it. I've always wanted to start one and this year it just happen to all work out. At last minute my sisters were both around and Jen was too. So I prepared for a cookie day at my house!! I have the smallest oven in the world, but it worked it's butt off that day and worked well!

Aniston couldn't wait to get her gums on a cookie! All smiles from this beauty!

Alana and Lexie stayed busy while we did all the baking so they could frost.


So glad both of my sisters could make it. Yep, I representing my work!

I told Jacquie about these and she made them really well.


Jacquie did pretty much all the baking. She was really good at rolling out the dough and cutting cookies. I don't roll, I just drop cookies into balls, WAY easier, but not as cute.


I was impressed on how well these came out! I won't even tell you the store how a plate of them got dropped by a certain someone and a bunch of them broke... but these ones were saved!!

Aunt Julie and the girls.

They had a great time frosting.


Love this smiling girl


And I love this smiling girl when she smiles! Look at her awesome cookie!!

Hailey was helping the girls frost and sprinkle.


Aunt Julie was in charge of getting the girls what they needed so they could decorate.


Me and my Rosie!


O' Christmas tree


Another of Ellie smiling.


Jacquie and Ellie


Me and the Tarin girls

Cookie day cookies!!!


Victor's work had a Holiday party that we didn't get to attend so instead Santa came to us!!! With all the little girls in the house Santa was sure to be a big hit! I helped Victor get dressed in the garage and then he went around to the front and came through the front door. Alana was so excited that Santa came to visit her!


What do you want for Christmas you ask? Alana says: Mickey Mouse, a big one. Purple socks, books and I want to pet your reindeer... she LOVES the reindeer and knows all of their names!


Santa sat and talked to her and not once did she realize it was Victor?!?! How is that even possible you ask? She's 3 1/2 and she wants to believe. It's part of the innocence that kids at this age have and it's amazing. There was no question in her head. This was Santa from the North Pole. Her mind is amazing.


Lexie only would get close if Jacquie was with her. Ellie knew it was Victor and didn't really care to much for the whole thing.


Hailey and Santa

Alana's favorite Christmas song "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause". I couldn't resist!

Before any of the girls got to see Santa we snuck in some time for Aniston. She didn't cry, she liked him. She just sat and looked at him. She knew it was Victor. haha.

L.O.V.E this sweet Christmas girl!!

2 comments:

CookieMonster said...

Cookie Day was very FUN! Thank you for hosting it. And 'Santa' was a great surprise. I think Aniston was trying to figure out why Victor had that ridiculous costume on. Haha! Thanks again! Love the Christmas memories. <3

me again.... said...

oh and I love your new photo header! Super cute family pictures!