Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December madness

December Started with my niece Hailey turning 16!!! We took her out Cosmic Bowling with some of her friends and I think she had a really great time!! 16 years old seems so crazy to me. My little Hailey Auburn.












Saturday I had a few friends over to re-do Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving day wasn't super great to us this year so we wanted to try again. I've never cooked a turkey so I wanted to try that as well. Here is the only picture I took of our re-do Thanksgiving. But it was fun and super yummy!


Alana has made a few good friends at Preschool. We got invited to a Birthday party on Sunday. It's exciting to get invited to her first school friend party! We had a fun day and meet some nice people!














Sunday evening we picked up our Christmas tree and got to decorating the house! So excited for Christmas this year! Alana is so excited for Santa! She helped us decorate the tree and then tried to help with the topper!

Our house is dec'd out for Christmas!

We had our friends over for dinner last night and Alana and Jilly got to hang out! This little girl is so super sweet and has the sweetest giggle EVER!! I look forward to spending more time with them!
It's only December 6th and so far it's been a super busy month! But I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG the girls look SO CUTE in that pic!!!! <3