Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Tarin's

My dear friend Jennifer married Joe on the beautiful Butterly beach in Santa Barbara. I was so happy we were able to drive out there to be a part of it. It was a nice few days off for Victor and I and to celebrate with Jen and Joe! I snapped away with my camera and came away with some really great, beautiful pictures. Jen looked so georgous that day so it was easy to get amazing pictures with what I had to work with!

Congrats to Jen and Joe, Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!


Jens Dad


Jens Mom. She was so happy that day, I love this lady like my own mother!


Jennifer planned a very low key, informal wedding. She didn't think to do a bouquet. But her dad brought her some beautiful flowers so I made them into a bouquet for her!


Mr. and Mrs. Tarin!


Cheers!


I love this family picture!


Me and Jen. I've known this girl since I was in second grade! Love you Jen!


Joe and Jen on the beach.




It was such a beautiful day and the weather was perfect!


The Reason family!


Sexy Jen



K.I.S.S


H.A.P.P.Y


I.D.O.


L.O.V.E


F.U.N.


These next two of Jen are my favorite pictures of the day!! She seriously looked amazing!!




The hotel that they stayed at was the coolest hotel in SB. It was dec'd out in Charlie Chaplan and was very classy!


Jen and her pops.


Me and Jennifer.


Love this picture of Miss. Aniston!! She is adorable!!

1 comment:

Mrs. TARIN said...

Thank you for joining us!! It was an amazing weekend and LOVED having our friends celebrating with us. It wouldnt have been the same without you!! Love you!