Sunday, October 16, 2011

She does!

My sisters wedding was finally here!!! Lots of prep work was being done for her, food was being made, yard and house were being cleaned to the T. The weather was perfect. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding!!



Jacquie and Donovan spent a lot of time making favors for the wedding and they were the perfect touch!


Every space was filled with something to make it all come together!


They made these fans to act as a fan but also a favor. They turned just as Jacquie imagined!


We sat them on the chairs for everyone to have one!


My cousin Chrissy made this beautiful masterpiece for JQ and Donovan to stand under!


Chrissy also found this beautiful topper that she put together. She found the heart and painted white. Took the crystals and put them together with the "C". It was the most beautiful part of the decor!


This candle was to represent my mom. It sat on a stool right in between me and my dad.


My little Princess was a flower girl. JQ's friend and Photographer made the tutu's and head bands for the girls.


While the photographer was in taking pictures of the girls with JQ I stole a smile from her all posed and adorable!! I can't wait to see the pictures!


Me and Crys.


Some of my favorite boys


Ellie was also adorable as always!


Donovan and his son Zack looking very sharp!


While everyone is standing looking at the bride coming down the isle, I LOVE to look at the groom! It's always different with every groom. For Donovan it was a very happy day!


My pops walking Jacquie down the isle.


The sun was just setting and the light in the back yard was perfect!


Jacquie came over to light the candle to represent my mom. Donovan also lite one in honor of his father who passed away years ago. We left the candles burning there long into the night. Just about the time I think my mom would have been done drinking her White Zen. I blew out the candle.


You may now kiss the bride!

Que the music!


My loves!


These two girls.... they were stuck to each other all night like twins. They are two peas in a pod. Love them!


First dance as husband and wife!


I love this dark picture.

My moms brother and myself.


Jacquie and my dad dancing! He was pretty tipsy by the time it came to dance, but I made him eat and then get up there and dance! He did a great job!

This is my favorite picture of my dad and Jacquie.


My little monster stuffing her face with a cupcake. She walked by them all night and kept her hands off of them until it was time!

Rosie and her daddy. Can I re-post this picture is 30 years from now when I'm balling my eyes out because Alana is dancing with her daddy?


Me and my new brother in law! I LOVE the way he loves my sister and her girls. She is a very lucky girl!


JQ and our Aunts.


Me and Chrissy.

2 comments:

Sester said...

I totally just cried. I cant beleive its been a whole year already!

JQ said...

And now it's been 5 years!