Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shower with LOVE

My little sister Jacquie is getting married! Time to shower her with love and pictures!! I took lots of the cute pictures I had of her and Donovan and made shower decorations out of them! I had been planning this shower for 2 months. I wanted it to be a surprise! There were a few times I thought JQ knew about the shower but she sure played it off as if she didn't! I told her that we were going to have a girls day at the theatre so she would dress up and come to my house! The morning started off chilly and right before I was about to put the tables out on our patio for the shower we had some rain... I debated and debated as the sun came out a tiny bit if we should just bring the shower inside or try it outside. The second I decided to just set up inside I'm SO glad I did. It rained and hailed the next 15 minutes. It was going to be a little cramped inside, but do-able. Crystal and Chrissy came to help me set up and decorate the house instead of my yard.




I made these cool little balls from tissue paper. DIY fun!


My sister walked in the door and we all yelled "Surprise!!!!" She said, Surprise what? haha... she had no idea she was walking into a bridal shower!


Me and the soon to be!


JQ and Amanda


Amanda bought JQ some pearls to wear for the wedding!


On the Harp side of the family my aunt has made recipe book for Bridal showers. I got one for mine and it was JQ's turn to get one. It has recipes from my mom, my cousins, aunts and everyone in the family. It's a great cook book I go to even still for good family recipes!


JQ, Amanda and her mom.


JQ and Aunt Toni


Crystal and her mama.


As always my moms best friend came to the shower with her daughter. We love this lady for sticking by our family. She's become our best friend too!


Crystal and JQ


My sester


JQ and Chrissy!


Me and Jennifer

I love this little girl. Aniston is so loveable and sweet! LOVE this smile!

Look how dang cute she is!!!


Happy Shower day to my sester!!!

No comments: