Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ragin with Muse

Months ago we bought tickets for LA Rising to see Muse and Rage Against the Machine in Concert! The day started early, it was a long trip to LA and we were so excited to get there!! We started off the day in the parking lot hanging out and getting ready for a looooong day! We put lots of sunscreen on and headed into the LA Coliseum. It was my first time there so I was excited to see the inside of the place! Crazy day, because I forgot my camera.... yes, me, I FORGOT it... What the hell is wrong with me? I'm not sure. So please excuse our pics from our phones... lame, I know. I'm not one of those people... I still use my awesome camera... when I remember it.

Me, being a dork, wearing Victor's name tag...


**The Usual Suspects**



Victors token hat




The Coliseum was amazing and SOOO BIG! Every single seat in the house was full by the time Muse came on.

The line up was pretty great, the music was amazing and LOUD as hell. The best venue I've ever been too. The drive home was loooong and I don't want to remember it so that's where I'll stop. Had a great time with my bestest hubs and bestest girl. xoxo Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jen R said...

Cute pictures!! Love the hair!