Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crystal's Birthday Bash!

Sharkeez here we come! We met at Crystal's new apartment and had a cab come pick us up and take us down to Main Street Sharkeez in HB!

I had to make sure to get a "before" picture because God knows what the pictures an hour from this one are going to look like.... You'll see how the night progresses....


My bestest friend and Birthday girl!!


The Hubby and I



Me and Christina



Georgy and Christina



As if we didn't have enough to drink before we left for Sharkeez... We had a few little drinks here.



It would be funny to see all of the same pictures over the years that look just like this with me and Crystal!




Sexy Birthday Girl!



The girls!



Those boys!




Apparently it was really funny.



I only WISH this picture was more clear! Gangsta!!!



Told you the pictures would get worse...



And even worse.... I took about 80 pictures with my camera and a dozen of them are blurry, 3 dozen of them are too drunk looking to post and some are just arms, tops of heads or pictures of the floor....



Needless to say we had a great night celebrating with Crystal for her Birthday!! Glen Ivy on Monday for me and Crys, I CAN'T wait!! Pictures to come of fun in the sun! Happy Birthday to my bestest!!

No comments: