Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Halo Victory!

Victor's hotel had a family night last Friday night at the Stadium! Alana and I got to meet lots of his new co-workers and we got to see some of the co-workers we had when we meet at the Hilton years ago. It was awesome to catch up with everyone! We tailgated for awhile and then headed into the stadium for a great game!




My little Angels fan!



Can you tell we are an Angel's Family?



My new favorite picture of her? Does that really count if they are all my favorites?



Me and my Rosie!



My silly face girl! She did soooo well sitting for the game. I'm finding that at 3 years old Alana is really patient for her age. It makes me happy, not sure where she got it from though.



Look at this girls hair!! Time for another 3 inch trim I think!



The nice lady in back of us shared her cotton candy with Alana. She loved it!



Hanging out on daddy's shoulders watching the Rally Monkey while holding her own! The Rally Monkey came out a million times for this game and Alana loved seeing him! But even this week all Alana keeps talking about is how scared she was of the Monkey coming out of the shower. They played a scene from Psyco and out came the Rally Monkey. She HATED that and we'll have to make her close her eyes next time we are there if they play it.



Friday Night Lights! She hung in there to stay and watch the awesome Fireworks! We had seats right under them which was great! She covered her ears the whole time but kept her eyes open big to see the beautiful fireworks!



Light up that Halo!!

No comments: