Thursday, July 21, 2011

Child

Just my Rosie being a child!

There is a new place that opened by our house called OC Fish & Chips. We tried them out one night for dinner and they were super YUMMY! Plus the lady behind the counter was SUPER nice. For desert we ordered their Fried Oreo's. Who said we had to wait for the fair to come to town? Alana had an Ice Cream bar.




On Sunday after church we took Alana to Hart Park where there is a pool there! We practiced her swim moves and we keep trying to get her to willingly put her head under water... Not so much yet. But she did love just laying out in the sun! She's such a California girl!





I'm such a happy mom because Alana really never gets into anything... she knows what she's allowed to do and touch and she minds those rules. Yes, I know how incredibly lucky I am and if I should ever have another kid or a boy, remind me of this post... Last year I posted about Alana getting into Vaseline... This year it's the Markers! Like I said, I KNOW I'm lucky and this doesn't happen all the time. But when it does, it cracks me up! She colors and draws ALL the time and I never have to worry about her coloring on anything she's not supposed to.... I know why she did it, but I just had to laugh. In the bath lately we use her bath paints. She just learned she could paint on her body with them and then it washes right off. I can only assume that's why she wrote on her body with markers.


Alana walks up to me and says "Look Mom". She had the biggest look of achievement on her face! She knew I was going to be so proud of the masterpiece she made on her body. The look on her face was priceless and I said loudly her first and middle name... then a big - What did you do?!?!?! I told her she was not allowed to write on her body with marker. She said in the saddest voice ever.. I'm sorry mommy. Had to just hug her as I put her in the bath to scrub down her body..... I love this girl!!

No comments: