Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snip, Snip

Alana Rose has the longest thickest hair EVER!!! Yes I know most moms (Aug) would kill for this hair on there 2 1/2 year old but geez, I've been dealing with this monster of a head of hair from day one! When Alana was about 7 months old we had to cut her "wings" on the side of her head: click here. So I guess that would have been her first hair cut. But I hardly qualify as a hair dresser. Then right before she was 2 we took her down to get her crazy bangs cut! So offically this is her 3 hair cut... but as for the lengh of her hair, it's never been touched! It was time!! Victor wanted to go shoulder lenght but I honestly was having anexiety about it! I just couldn't do that to her hair!! So we comprimised and we took 3 inches off the bottom!
Look how long this hair is!!
Snip, Snip.
So it's not so short, just shorter! Her curls are still there and I'm happy with the "trim". Poor girl, I've passed on my crazy hair that my mother passed onto me. I know... feel lucky... but you don't have to deal with these 2 heads of hair every day! Love my Rosie's hair!

3 comments:

Mrs. Habit said...

her haircut is perfect! She is seriously such a cutie. I know lots of people refuse to cut their daughter's hair, but it just ends up looking brittle and stringy. This trim is beautiful on her. She has SO much hair!

Jamie said...

Thanks Jessica! I was sad for the first cut but I think a regular trim will be good for her from now on!

just another mama said...

We took F to Rainbow, too :) I haven't posted her first cut pics yet....but so funny the amount of hair she has to Alana. LOL.