Tuesday, February 1, 2011

430

Can you believe that I've posted 430 blogs in 2 1/2 years? Crazy right? Where did that time go? I started posting the week before I had my little baby girl. Soon enough she will be 3 years old. This blog has been so great for me! I've always been one to keep a diary, and this is just pages of it, typed right here for you to read... Kinda scary, but well worth it!! So where have I been in the last few weeks? Thought you'd never ask....
I've been working my ass off :) At work, after work, before work... so much stuff going on from now until June!!! January started my goal to lose weight so I could have another baby! I have a baby bug and I'm READY!! But my body isn't. I need to lose weight before I put more weight on. Kinda crazy I know, but it's great motivation for me!! I've been doing so well so far! It's also helped that my job started a "Loco Losers". Out of 24 people I'm in 4th place right now! I can't really ask for anything better then that right now. 5:15 in the morning I'm getting my butt out of bed to go running! 2-3 miles a day. I feel like I'm training for something big... I kinda am, but more I'm just getting my butt out and running!! Victor and I take long bike rides down the river bed. I'm doing all I can to kick some butt! I've done it before, I lost almost 30 pounds for my wedding so I know I can do it. Yes I did have the most amazing personal trainer when I was doing it before, but he did teach me so much and how I can do it on my own. Please pray I can keep this up and I can get back to my goal weight!!
Also I've been kicking Relay for Life in Corona into high gear! Relay is June 11th and we are doing so well already! Jacquie and I are both in full force trying to think of and get every sponsor we can! My dad has really been a great resource for us! He sits on the committee for the Sons of Italy. He got us in a meeting and Jacquie and I spoke to them about Relay and why we are doing it, and they are going to sponsor our team! I'm waiting on Miguel's Jr to hopefully sponsor us too! Things are looking great! I was invited to be a committee member of Relay for Life too! I get to be part of the planning of this big event, which is right up my alley! Now do you get why I haven't blogged?
Did I mention that I have 3 babies coming soon?? One in the next 3-4 weeks, one in April and one in May! Well, they aren't my babies but they are friends and family and I couldn't be more excited... now you see why I have a baby bug? Pictures and stories coming soon!!

No comments: