Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend was a fantastic weekend! I am a very lucky girl to have such great loving family and a great group of friends!! Friday evening it was raining and I was really afraid it was going to carry into Saturday! But we woke up and the sun was out and it was beautiful which gave Victor and I a chance to clean up and get things ready at the house for a big birthday bash!! Crystal came over and helped decorate and then it was party time!! We got ready for my 2nd annual 30th birthday party!!

I love all of my niece's and nephews!! They are all so sweet and loving! I'm lucky to be close to them, adopted ones and all!

I went from not even thinking of a cake to having 2 home made ones! They were awesome!! Jacquie and Ellie made this one for me.
And the best mother-in-law in the world made this one for me!

Me and Crys


Jacquie and Lexie ~ my new favorite picture!


Me and my hubby!


Me and my mother in law - I love this woman!


Me sesters


Working at EPL I've gotten to know some really great girls who I just love to death!


Me, Crystal, Jen and baby no named!


My other parents


Rosie her Jacquie and her Lex


Drinkin it up for my birthday!! We karoke'd and rockbanded.... perfect night!!


I work with Nick and I just met his wife for the first time, she is way more fun then him! We have another new drinking buddy!


EPL workers!


Me and Christina, aka Snooks


Happy Birthday to me!

Me and my Crys's


Lexers!!


Baby Terin coming soon!

The boys


Sangria girls



The kids did so good, they were up until around midnight!! These girls are always troopers!


The night ended, LOTS was drank by all! We had such a great time and everyone went home safely and me in my bed. Another successful birthday party! Why am I getting so old?? OYE!! I woke up this morning to the best news ever!!! Baby Emsley was born early Sunday morning!! I got up and headed out to the hospital, my house looked like a tornado ran through it... as I was leaving I saw snow in my front yard! Ok, maybe not snow, I'm sure it was just icy but it sure looked like snow!! When I got home my house looked amazing!! Victor cleaned up everything and even moped, it was amazing!! He had to mop because people kept spilling their drinks all over!! Crazy party people!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Best party of the year!! So glad you had a great time, you deserve it! Happy Birthday to my BFF, I love you so much!