Friday, February 4, 2011

Babies and more babies!!

One of my best friends is Martha! It's crazy but I barely have any pictures with her! I've only known her for a few years but she is one of the most amazing, nice and guinine person I've ever met! Since the day I meet her I wanted her to have a baby because I think she would be the best mom ever! The day she told me she was pregnant I was so excited!! Her and her husband don't have any family here, they are back east so I've tried to be here for her as much as possible! I'm pretty sure as soon as baby Em is born she'll get sick of seeing me but she swears she won't! She is due the 21st of February, but I'm hoping she will wait to come until the 28th so she can be born on my birthday!!


She's let me help put the nursery together! She come over and we washed all the cute little pink clothes... I forget how tiny newborn clothes are. And the NB diapers? Since I'm so used to seeing big one's I just can't imagine how tiny she will be! Although she's gonna be a big girl she'll still be so tiny! Her nursery is coming together so nicely! It's so exciting!!! Can't wait for Miss. Emsley!

No comments: