Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday fun

Saturday Victor had to work in the morning so Alana and I got up and spent some time outside! I have this antique tricycle that Victor and I found 4 years ago. We bought it along with our first house, I just knew I would love it filled with colorful flowers! Since then, It's moved with us 3 times! It's been used as an ashtray, cup/beer holder, garden tool holder... just about anything and everything. It's never actually had plants in it. Last weekend Victor and I went out and bought a new grill, while we were there I snuck in some soil and pots! I cut pieces off of beautiful flowers we already have growing in our yard and replanted them! The lady at home depot assured me that I could regrow them in their own pots so we'll see! Isn't she a beauty with acutal flowers in them!


Saturday was filled with fun and family! Victor's fam came over to color eggs with us! Alana is spoiled by her cousins and LOVES them so much!


Alana had to color each one of them


Before dropping them into a color! She really enjoyed coloring the eggs this year! Can't wait to see how each year will be different as she learns and understands more!

No comments: