Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jen!!!

I've known Jennifer since 2nd grade! We are friends that go waaaaaaaayyyyy back! She turned 30 on Friday and threw herself a nice Fancy Schmancy Birthday Party! We had such a great time dressing up and having fun!

Me and Jen


Jen and her niece Raven.


Jen set up a cute little station to take Poloriod pictures at. Happy Birthday Jen!!


Jen and her boyfriend Joe!


Me and the Birthday girl!


My 3 bitches!


Me and me sester


Jen's big 3-0 cake!


Jen and her dad, brother, sister and niece. Jen, I LOVE this picture of you guys! I'll print it out for you!


Happy Birthday girly! Welcome to the 30's. I'm so glad we reconnected after so long, I don't know where I'd be without you in the last year. Thank you for being such a great friend! Love you!


P.S. I made a slideshow for Jen's birthday that included 700 pictures!!! Not kidding! And within those 700 pictures were some crazy pictures that surfaced from when we were younger.... blog about that coming soon!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

I swear every time you and I take a picture it becomes my new favorite one of us!!

Jen Reason said...

Thank you for ALL your help! I couldnt have done it without you! And cant wait to see the slideshow all the way thru, saw bits and pieces durning the night. 700+ photos is ALOT. Wow! Loved the background pictures, they are so fun and cute. Wish the background was a bit larger tho. Everything was perfect and had a blast.
Again, thank you for everything!
Looking forward to the next 30 years of friendship!
Love ya! xoxoxoxo