Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! We had a great day! Alana woke up and got to see her basket with all kinds of fun stuff in it! This is the same basket that my mom bought her last year and filled it for her, so I thought I'd try to carry it on for as long as I can. It's hard for me to let go of these things my mom has given her, because there won't be anything new from her. So we will make the best of out what we have of her! (These are also her ears from last year)


Of course the first thing she opened were the crayons and her Toy Story coloring book! I think the first movie she's sat through so far has been Toy Story. She's in love!


She grabbed her new bubble machine and we headed outside try it out!


She loves her bubbles!


As did Roxy! She tried to eat them as Alana blew them all over the yard.


Our Easter morning at home was fun, but it was time to head to grandmas for the afternoon.


The sun was shining and it was so beautiful out! Little on the cool side, but a great day! This is my new favorite picture of my two favorite people in the world!


My Loves!


Alana had to bust out the bubbles at grandmas too!


Then it was time for the Easter Egg hunt. Alana had a lot of fun collecting them!


She was a proud girl finding eggs


She sat down to count her eggs and eat as much candy out of them as she could.


Alana doesn't eat much sugar, candy or soda, so today was a fun day of candy for her! She even shared with Daddy.

I think she had TOO many jelly beans in her mouth.


Me and my mother in law! This woman is amazing and does so much for us. She means the world to me! I really am the luckiest girl EVER to have such great in laws that I LOVE so much!


Great Easter Sunday today! Alana had one message for you before you go! Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

JEN R!!!! said...

Alana is the cutest Easter bunny EVER! She is so cute in her jammies and ears! Love it!