Thursday, April 8, 2010

Farewell my good friend

It's so sad for me to say that my good friend Anda moved to Austin Texas this week... As I am SO happy for them because her husband got a great job there... I am so sad that my good friend and her little man are farther from me now. Alana and I drove out to LA to see them the night before they were taking off for Austin.

Monty is such a sunshine of a baby! He is full of smiles and is so loving! I am going to be so sad to miss out on this being so close. You never know what you have until it's gone. Shoulda spent more time with him while they were here... story of my life right?


I guess at some point we'll be making a trip out to see this little man!

Anda is going to be new to Texas with her first little guy, anyone in Austin need a few new friends? :) Miss you already girly! November can't come soon enough!!!

No comments: