Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some new pictures for your viewing pleasure!

It's been awhile since I posted some pictures, so I have lots of new ones!

Alana is 2 months old today, and like every morning wakes up very happy and has the craziest faces and hair! That hair is untameable!




My sister Jacquie had her baby shower this weekend for her new little Lexie Jane, coming in September! She is doing great and we can't wait to meet Lexie!

Alana and her Aunt Julie.

Why doesn't Grandma smile when she takes pictures with me?


My cute little Disney outfit!


Alana and I started to take this Mommie & Me class. This was a picture from our first week. I'm learning there are a lot of moms just like me out there that need adults to speak too during the day while they are at home with their baby! I think that each week they set up a little spot to take pictures in. Here is our first one! It was Disney Day, so Alana brought her Little Mermaid doll. I'm still trying to get her to smile on command!

1 comment:

James and Michelle said...

I love her wild hair and sweet smile!! She is getting more and more beautiful every time I see her!! And Jamie.. I think she may have been a little freaked out with those stuffed animals!! She has a very 'unsure' look on her face! haha :)