Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My niece Hailey got to stay here for a week before she goes back to school so I took this opportunity to take some pictures of the granddaughters, and try my hand again at photography!

Hailey is going to be 13 this year and is growing into such a beautiful young lady, it's pretty crazy to think about her being as small as Alana and now she's on her way to being a teen! *tear*

And then there is Ellie. 3 going on 15 and soon to be big sister!

And of course my beautiful baby girl!

It was tuff getting Alana and Ellie to cooperate at the same time!

Ellie loves feeding the ducks!
And of course I had to get in one!

1 comment:

James and Michelle said...

The pictures came out great!! :) I especially like the one of Ellie looking to the left with the lake and ducks in the background. Very cute! Alana always looks so happy, I love it! :)