Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Angels Day!

Sunday we went to the Angels game where they... yes, say it with me... SWEPT THOSE YANKEES! (Ha Auntie Crystal!)
Alana was awake for most of the game this time and seemed to be ok with the noise and everyone cheering and yelling! It was a very exciting game and Alana can't wait to go back to another one! She has a lot of Angels gear but we wanted to match this time, so I dressed her in this cute outfit. Victor said she looks like a boy, so we had to make sure she had a bow in her hair at all times!
Family picture time!
Here is the hat Daddy bought me!

3 comments:

Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda said...

Ok, so I tried to "edit," but I clearly suck! lol Despite the UGLY team outfit adorable baby Alana has on, she is WAY cute at the Angels game with mommy and daddy! Ha ha! Go Yanks!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

She looks absolutly adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. Hope mommy and daddy are doing well.