Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Party time!!!

Saturday night was my good friend Michelle's Bachelorette Party! We had tons of fun! We went to dinner and then Sharkeez for some fish bowls and dancing!
Here is me with the Bachlorette of the night!
Party Table! We showed them how to drink a fish bowl! This is fish bowl #1...


This is fish bowl #4... Can you see the difference??
Crystal and her twins got some guy to buy us fish bowls all night. Good job Crystal!!!
This is what a fish bowl looks like... They are full of alcohol and very dangerous!
This is Michelle after helping us drink 4 fish bowls!!! PARTY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment...i think!!! Had so much fun that night!

Manda said...

Yes, THANK YOU Crystal!! He he he.... I had SO much fun! I can't wait for Crystal's bachelorette party.. (wink, wink)

Anonymous said...

I will not even comment on that topic........miss ya crystal!!

James and Michelle said...

aw! I love the post!! Thank you so much for coming, I had soooo much fun! (as you can probably tell!)