Monday, December 9, 2013

The Greats!

I am totally ashamed to say that Jack was 11 months old before he meet his Great Grandparents for the first time! What a horrible grand daughter I am! We tried to head out to see them a few months back and it just didn't work out. Victor and I both had a day off and decided we were just going to drive out there! So we did, finally! Jack got to meet his Great Grandparents! It was so nice to see them, and I will make sure that another year doesn't pass by before we see them again!

Love this picture of Jack just looking up at his Great Grandpa Andy!

The babes with Great Grandma

And Great Granpa

One of my favorite parts of visiting has always been the lake! The deck and the dock that sits on the lake. Hopefully sometime this summer we will get out on a boat ride with the kids.

No comments: