Sunday, December 1, 2013

18 years!

Gosh time flies! I know this first hand with my kids, but to know that my first baby niece turned 18 this month really puts time into perspective! I was 15 when she was born. She lived with us at home so it was pretty awesome to get to be part of her first years! She will be graduating high school this year which will for sure bring me to tears! Her boyfriend wanted to throw her a party for her birthday so we jumped on it and threw her a party! We decorated Mat's backyard, brought in some food and music and she had fun with a small group of friends! She seemed to have a lot of fun! Happy 18th birthday Hailey! You will still always be my dork! I love you!

My awesome banner I made!


18 Years old!

Nothing too fancy, just done Harp style

Kids these days :)

My beautiful baby niece!

So grown up now with a boyfriend and all.

No comments: