Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Monday


So It’s been a fun week! I’ve been logging everything I eat, I’ve been drinking more water, and trying to get out and exercise! I ran twice last week, swam one morning and at work in the afternoons have been trying to get out and just walk a little bit! Seems to be working! My first weigh in on Friday, I lost my first 6 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited that on the first week I lost something, because there is no better motivator then seeing the numbers on the scale go down! WOOOO HOOO!!! Can’t wait until I can feel it in my clothes!

I laid in bed this morning and my alarm went off and I debated in my head for at least 20 minutes… get up and run… sleep, skip running today… get up, sleep… Goodness, it’s so much harder this week to get up then it was last week. That might have to do with it being Monday and all. The little Angel on my shoulder won this morning. I got my butt up and ran! YAY for me! I will leave out the story where I got lost when I was out this morning, thank God I have my phone on me! But I do have to say that I continue to be proud of myself for getting my butt up out of bed and going out onto the streets and running! I know it will pay off so I gotta do it!

I will weigh in again every Friday. Hopefully I can continue to lose just a little bit each week. Nine months is coming up very soon!

Goal #1 – To fit back into my pre-prego jeans.

Goal #2 – Weigh less than 200 pounds.

Both of these goals seem reachable but not easy! I will say that even my pre-prego jeans are not a great goal, they are pretty big, BUT it’s a start! I do have a specific pair of jeans that are waiting for me to wear again… they are in the bottom of my closet… When I fit into my Apple Bottom jeans again I will be pretty happy! That’s still a long ways away, but I WILL get there!

No comments: