Friday, July 19, 2013

Yay for me

Down 8.3 pounds in one month! I'd like it to be more, but I am happy with 8 to start! This stuff is NOT easy! I am tracking my food and trying to eat better. I did have In N Out there other day, but it didn't break me! AND IT WAS YUMMY! I am trying to get out and run more but my motivation for getting up so early in the morning goes right out the window when Jack is up once or twice a night. Poor little guy is cutting two teeth and is in pain. I need to stay focused and determined! I know the more I can get out and run the better I will do! Yesterday at work one of my Co-workers asked if I had lost weight. That is a really good motivator to me, because once people start to notice, you know it's working! I can't really feel it in my clothes right now, but hopefully it's coming soon! Keep on keepin on and I'll get there! No falling off the bandwagon Jamie!

No comments: