Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Bestest!

Happy Birthday to this girl!!
I may have only known this girl for about 8 years but it really does feel like I've known her my whole life! Since the day I held her hair back, it's been best friends at first site! She is always there for me when I need her. She is the first one I call to cry to, or to scream at, or to tell my good news too! Believe it or not, Crystal has kept most of you reading this alive! If it wasn't for her, listening to me and calming me down, letting me vent, some of you may not be alive. Ha! Since my mom left this planet Crystal has filled such a big void in my life. She is the one I email and text a billion times a day, then talk to every day on the way home. Then even on those same days when you think there is nothing for us to talk about, she comes over with a bottle of wine and we sat and talk for hours. We never have a dull moment. She is the best Mother's helper, the best vodka drinker, the best listener and has such a kind heart! Happy Birthday to my best bud Crystal! I love you so much and want to thank you for being such a great friend to me! I don't deserve you and I appreciate that you stay around even when it seems like I have lost it sometimes! Happy Birthday dork!

No comments: