Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day this year Victor had to work in the evening so we took him and his dad out to breakfast! I got Jack dressed up in his cute hat and "Daddy's Allstar" shirt for Victor.
 

 
Now the proud daddy of these two adorable children!
 
 Oscar has been Victor's dad and mentor since he was about 5 years old. This man has treated Victor like his son since that day. I am forever grateful for him. He has really helped mold Victor into the dad he is today. I am thankful to him. He is a wonderful Grandpa to my babes and is always there to support us. He is quite but mighty!
 
Later in the day I went out to Corona and brought my daddy some dinner and hung out there with him for awhile. He played and sang to Jack! The one thing he LOVES to do is to sing his crazy songs to our babies! Love my daddy, I am a lucky girl!


No comments: