Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Celebrate Good times

Alana has been going to preschool for 2 years at Love 2 Learn. We found it online a few years ago and I really liked the people who we meet with. Victor and I meet with a few different preschools, but when we came to this one, we really liked it. The location was perfect, it was a good price and it felt right! Before Alana went into Preschool I really wasn't a big believer in them. I never went to Preschool, from what I can remember, neither of my sisters did. It just wasn't something I thought Alana even needed. She is such a smart child and was learning so much from me and Victor. Putting her into Preschool excelled her more than I would have ever thought. Being an only child for almost 5 years, she learned about Teamwork and sharing! I watched her learn her letters and how to write and read. It's been an amazing 2 years for her in Preschool. I feel like she's grown up so much. The first year she went through a few teachers, but as soon as she got Mrs. Michelle as her teacher last year she really started to do so much better. She tells me that she loves Mrs. Michelle and it's a really cute relationship. They give each other a hug goodbye in the afternoon and she loves to help Mrs. Michelle. Her teacher tells me every week what a great helper she is! She learned how to cut with scissors really well and she would always help the other kids. Mrs. Michelle would go on and on about what a good helper she is and how she is really great at teaching the other kids! This totally explains why she sits in her room and plays "school" with her animals and teaches them everything! We will miss Mrs. Michelle, she was a great influence on Alana and such a happy teacher!                 I mean, you would have to be kinda crazy to teach a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds all day and still be happy right?
 
Love 2 Learn had a cute little ceremony for the kids last week. I couldn't get enough of her in her "cap and gown"... kinda ridiculous right? But I soaked up every moment!
 
Alana and Mrs. Michelle

Mommy and her Preschool grad!
 
 Since Victor couldn't make it, I got her flowers from him, she loved the fact that she got flowers. Not many of the parents brought their kids flowers. I thought it was cute!
 
 Grandma and Grandpa there to support her! I can't wait to get this same picture of the three of them at her College Graduation! *tear* 
 
This was her official picture at school. Kinda Cheesy, but you know I had to buy one!
 
Here is a little video of her and her class signing "Celebrate Good times". It was cute.

No comments: