Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hollywood!

Our last stop for the week was Hollywood! Melissa has never seen Hollywood so I wanted to make sure we took her out there. There were some things we didn't get to because we started out our day later, but we did check a bunch of things off our list. 4 hot girls in an awesome car. Check.


Walk of fame. Check.


Theatre's. Check.


Hollywood, Sunset, fun streets to drive down. Check.


We took a walk around Rodeo drive. Check.

Kodak theatre. Check.

Great picture! I love this girl! If nothing else, Hollywood did produce some awesome pictures for me!


Hollywood brought us the Palm trees as promised.


We had wine, a great time and made some fun memories!

On our way out I wanted to make sure we got a picture with the Hollywood sign so the girls told me it was lit up at night... apparently it's not, so that was one of the things we didn't get to do. This is what we got when we went to find the Hollywood sign at night... Not so much a Hollywood sign but at least a beautiful sky line.



Just like a wedding, when all is said and done, all you have is pictures and memories... since my memory is sooo horrible I live through pictures. So as much as it might have been annoying with me taking pictures all day every day... it's WAY worth it to me!

2 comments:

mysticjoker68 said...

So glad that you guys were able to check off so many things off the bucket list. Your memory may not be great according to you, but I have a feeling pictures or not, you'll never forget these days, hours & moments. So happy to be a part of your visit even if only through pictures & words. I'm smiling & crying all the same.

Amy said...

What a great time! Im so happy she got to see CA and that you were able ot show her some of the best parts. Im sure it is something you will both remember always.